Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Betty Crocker and Make a Wish Please GO VOTE

Please go here and read, then after reading GO VOTE!!! Betty Crocker is making a wonderful contribution to the Make A Wish Foundations that we choose. So, go see Stacie's blog and GO VOTE...we will be making the wishes of some very special children come true.

You will have to sign up on the Betty Crocker website, it only takes a minute, and you can vote once a day till the contest closes.

Go read and vote. You may never know who's wishes you will be making come true, but our Father will.

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

So happy to find your blog and have enjoyed reading some older posts.
I would love for you to stop by my blog. I am a new blogger that has a lot to learn. This is my second month in the world of BLOG. I have a great give away this month. This drawing will be the last day of April. Just leave a comment and you are in the drawing.
This NEW blogger was so touched by all the comments I received on the Blog Party (over 300). I have decided to make this a monthly GIFT... I so loved reading every comment.
In May, there will be some fun blogs coming from Disney World. I hope to blog every night, in case you like a good trip report. There will also be a Disney giveaway. I am so thankful for all my new friends.