Monday, November 10, 2008

I have found the neatest thing.

Well actually God showed it to me. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of it. I have been hunting for something to keep prayer request in. I mean hunting. I have handled every binder, journal, and daily planner in Wal-Mart, Family Christian, and Hastings. All to no avail. Well I did find me a new daily planner at Family Christian that I am very happy with. Anyway, while dragging poor Rusty around Wal-Mart one day. I found the little one dollar photo albums, and guess what they hold the 4x6 index cards perfectly. So I bought them. Well since I had a new planner, I no longer had a need for 2 photo albums and 100 index cards, or so I thought. God showed me today, that these are perfect and I do mean perfect for keeping none other than memory scriptures that I am working on in, or scriptures that I am pondering. They slide right into my purse and can be pulled out and flipped through where ever I am and what ever I am doing. Is God not one smart cookie or what?

I am one happy camper!!!

Sallye

No comments: