Sunday, November 9, 2008

I have not posted in 20 days.

I can not believe that it has been 20 days since I posted anything. What's been the deal? I don't quite know for sure other than God has not given me anything to say, I guess. I have been reading in Deuteronomy and the Psalms on a daily basis along with working on "Whispers of Hope" for my devo. I am nearly finished with "Whispers of Hope" and have several devos in the wings including a couple more by Ms. Moore, but God has chosen "A 30-Day Walk With God in the Psalms" by Nancy Leigh DeMoss for my next devo. I am excited about this new adventure.

There is a piece of a scripture that has captured my attention of late that I want to share with you all. Deuteronomy 21:13 "She shall put off the clothes of her captivity" I think this is what God is doing with me right now showing me how to put off the clothes of my captivity.

Lots has been said about our new president, but I want to share with you what God has shown me and reminded me over and over. 1. He is in control and still on His throne. 2. This is the man that God has chosen to lead our country for either the next 4 or 8 years. 3. This is all part of the Master's plan, and it is my job to get on board with it. 4. Rahm Emanuel is the new White House Chief of Staff. Regardless of what has been said or written about him, again this is the man that God has chosen for this position. God showed me that all I need to know every time I see or hear Rahm's name is "God with us". This is a promise from God that He is with us, and that He promises to never leave us or forsake us.

God is doing a work both in my life and in our country. I have the choice to either do this God's way, or God's way the hard way. God's will, will be done.

Sallye

No comments: