Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Please be praying

Couple of prayer request please.



My daughter Magan had some day surgery done today. She is sore and not feeling well. I am going to go over and help with the gbabies tomorrow, but after that she will be on her own. Taylor who is four is some help, but Brenden is just 16 months old, and Hayley is nearly 2 months old, so she has her hands full.



My friend Patience is having a CT Scan biopsy tomorrow on her Thyroid. There is a growth attached to the Thyroid. She has no insurance.

Please be praying for my friends Robert and Sue. Robert had a head on with a deer on his motorcycle back in April and progress has been slow. They have moved him from here to a long term facility in a larger area. So Sue is away from him during the week. This is the Caring Bridge Site. If you have the time please read through the messages left by visitors, the one from the Sheriff that was the first responders is very powerful.

















Also be praying for me. I have been in a bit of a funk lately. The divorce is moving forward, and according to the kids, Rusty is wanting this over so he can marry the "love of his life" in August. I am trying so hard to be kind and not bitter, but when you are left with the bills and responsibility, while somebody gets "paid" to go play, it's hard.

No comments: