Monday, August 10, 2009

I saw God.

UPDATE I talked to a friend of the family in the SUV. Both husband and wife are suppose to be released from the hospital either today or tomorrow (Tuesday). Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!!





Patience and I went to Plainview on Saturday and were almost involved in this.


SUV ran a stop sign and pulled on to the highway. I was able to swerve and miss him, but the little red car in the left lane was not.
I am so thankful that I did not hit him, because I would have swung him around and this would have been a head on.

Woman and her son in this car were taken by ambulance to Lubbock with non-life threatening injuries. This is one awesome woman. When I got to her car she was already on the phone with 911. Thank God for air bags...



Husband and his wife in the SUV were airlifted to Lubbock. The wife who was not driving was the most seriously injured. The young man kneeling next to the car is their son, he was not involved in the accident, but was one of the first on the scene. Please be praying for this family. If I hear how they are doing I will update you.









Now to the most awesome part of this story. This is six year old J, she and her Yorkie were sitting in the back seat of the SUV. She WALKED away with no injuries and was taken to a local hospital to be checked out before she and her brother went to Lubbock to be with their parents.

Look again at the picture where her brother is kneeling. Not a dent or a ding in that door.


All I have to do is look at this smiling face, to know just how AWESOME my Father is.

If this isn't a miracle, I don't know what is.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

So glad you and the little girl are ok!