Sunday, December 14, 2008

Limited Access to Blog and FB

****UPDATE**** Thank you for your prayers Brad has done really really well, and should be able to go home today, which means I get to go home and sleep in my own bed. Yeah!!!


Hey all starting tomorrow, I am going to have limited access to Blog and FB. Brad is having total knee replacement done in the morning. Dona has ask me to come stay at the house with her until Brad gets out of the hospital. So I am going to be relocating to the country for a few days. Please be praying for Brad, the surgery, and his recovery. Please also be praying for Dona during this time. And for me. I have added a 30 minute drive one way to work for most of next week. For a girl that can get up an hour before she has to be at work and still have quiet time. This is going to be a challenge.

Love ya all,
Sallye

1 comment:

debrah said...

Will keep you and your family in prayer. Have a blessed Christmas.
Debrah