Saturday, April 19, 2008

Free to fly

Joyce Meyer conference..set free to fly..more later

Ok ladies,

I need some serious prayer please. I have lost the conference high....or better yet, I jumped so far out of the spirit and into the flesh, that the Holy Spirit is still probably spittin dust out of His mouth. Amen.

Please be praying for me and my family. My poor husband Rusty has teeth marks from head to toe from where I have chewed him up and spit him out. God is allowing me to be tested and tempted and I am failing. demon took a magnify glass to a small problem and made it huge, which in turn created a huge reaction, and my mouth just opened up and vomited all sorts of hurt filled thing all over the closest receiver which was Rusty. I made the man cry by hitting below the belt. Yes, I have ask him to forgive me...

No comments: