Sunday, May 10, 2009

My new bed partner

After the previous post, I thought I needed to lighten it up a little, and shock ya'll just a little. This is my new bed partner, we have been together since December 11th, 2008. I think he just might be a keeper. His name is Elvis, and he is a Hungarian Vizsla. This is also my unfinished living room.


This is what I see every day, as I walk up the driveway to the front door.


And there is no way that this can be comfortable. But he can do this for hours when he is chewing on something. In this case, it's a piece of wood from the wood pile.

Elvis is a gift from God. I found him on the 11th, turned 50 on the 13th, and kicked my previous bed partner of 25 plus years to the curb on the 18th. He came house broken and has had some training. Don't know what I did to deserve him, and don't know what I would do without him. He is the love of my life, bed hogging, cat chasing, shoe chewing, snoring, bad gas thing that he is. Now if I could just teach him to mow and take out the trash, I would have it made.

1 comment:

Sandy @ The Scoop on Balance said...

Sallye:

I'm incredibly moved that you thought to pray for me as I pray for the Freemans. How profoundly thoughtful. I'm speechless.

Blessings upon blessings to you...
Sandy