Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I have to rejoice and say thank you!!!

Siestas Thank you, Thank you for the prayer that you have lifted to heaven on mine and Rusty's behalf!!

Let me tell you what a difference it has made. Rusty did laundry yesterday, and all of the undies came out pink. Now if this had been prior to Saturday and Sunday, I would have thrown a fit and ask all sorts of stupid questions and gripped about the wasted time and money to redo. Instead, we just kind of laughed, and when Rusty ask if we could bleach them I said sure and did it myself. Like I told Michelle earlier. I don't think the whites have been this white in a long time.

It is because of your prayers, Rusty's forgiveness, and my repentance that I was able to kick the old and walk in the new.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

In Him
Rusty and Sallye

1 comment:

Michelle V said...

Well, pink is my favorite color, but since you insist on whites, I'm glad you got them! :)

Way to go, girl!

I am praying for you!

Michelle